Criterium-Ferrari Engineers is an engineering consulting firm that specializes in all aspects of building evaluation services for both residential and commercial properties. We serve the city of Buffalo and all surrounding towns and villages within Erie county as well as Allegany, Cattargus, Chatauqua, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming Counties in the Western New York region.
Criterium-Ferrari Engineers is affiliated with Criterium Engineers, the oldest organization of licensed Professional Engineers in the United States (since 1957) specializing in home inspection and building inspection and commercial real estate consulting services.
Daniel B. Ferrari, P.E. is President/Owner of the firm which is headquartered in Williamsville, New York located just outside of the city of Buffalo.
- Building Inspections
- Property Condition Assessments
- Maintenance Planning
- Reserve Studies
- Long-term Capital Cost Planning
- ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Septic system design, analysis and inspection
- Radon Testing
- Well Water Testing
- FHA Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
- Lead Risk Inspections and Assessments
NEW CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Plan Specification Preparation
- Construction Management
- In-process Inspections